What could be easier than 3 ingredients? Well, 2, I guess. Or 1. But let's not belabor the point.
Bredesen Protocol Approved
Plant Paradox Approved
2 cups Whole Nuts (e.g. Hazelnuts or Almonds)
5 Eggs, Whisked
Optional: Stevia and Spices of choice, to Taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. Grease a 12 cup muffin tray.
3. Using a food processor or blender, process the nuts to form a nut flour.
4. Whisk together the eggs and nut flour in a large bowl, forming a thick batter.
5. Optional: Add in the stevia and spices of choice.
6. Pour batter in muffin tray, into 12 equal portions.
7. Bake for 25 minutes. To check readiness, insert a toothpick into the middle of a muffin. If it comes out clean, it's ready.
Cinnamon Muffins: Add cinnamon and nutmeg.
Coconut Muffins: Add shredded coconut and chopped almonds.
Blueberry Muffins: Add fresh blueberries.