What do you call 3 strawberries playing the guitar?
A jam session!
A good Strawberries & Cream should be both light and decadent. Berries are wonderful antioxidants, and one of the fruits with the lowest glycemic index. Pairing with coconut cream also helps to stabilize glucose levels. This is a great summer treat when strawberries are at the peak of their season.
Bredesen Protocol Approved
Plant Paradox Approved:
Seasonal: Use any type of berry that is in season. During months that no berries are in season, you may also replace with green bananas or plantains, green mango, or green papaya.
1 can (14 oz) Coconut Cream (Non-BPA Lining) *
2 1⁄2 c Strawberries, Sliced
1⁄2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Liquid Stevia to Taste (Few Drops)
Handful of Mint, Chopped
* Coconut Cream requires overnight refrigeration
1. Chill coconut cream overnight in fridge.
2. Pour coconut cream into a large mixing bowl, leaving any excess moisture or coconut water in the can.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat on medium high for 2 minutes, until cream turns light and fluffy. Add stevia (if desired), and beat for another 2 minutes.
4. Scoop a layer of whipped cream into small bowls, then add a layer of sliced strawberries. Repeat, adding a layer of whipped cream, then strawberries, until you run out (the top layer should be strawberries). Top with chopped mint.
Shredded coconut, sliced almonds, dark chocolate flakes, chopped mint leaves